Take-No-Prisoners Security, at the Speed of Your Enterprise
Unified Threat Management (UTM) from WatchGuard is the industry’s highest-performing, all-in-one network security platform. That means no compromises. Ever. This is a full-featured, take-no-prisoners, screaming-fast security appliance that scales with your business fits in your budget, and is easy to distribute across every network you manage.
Power is in Our Genes
We make sure you never have to choose between protection and performance. WatchGuard’s powerful Fireware® operating system is the fastest, most reliable, most agile network security platform in the industry, designed to run full versions of the leading security engines in every category. While another UTMs sacrifice throughput for security, WatchGuard is architected for speed with all scanning engines running at full throttle.
Vigilance is more than watching – it’s a whole new dimension of awareness. WatchGuard Dimension is our award-winning visibility tool that’s standard on every WatchGuard UTM, so you can visualize and isolate any threat from one intuitive console. Always watching. Always aware. Why should you ever have to choose between protection and performance?
- Break your security out of silos and stop all of today’s multi-vectored threats with one powerful device
- Manage all your security tools with a single-pane-of-glass management console that lets you set policy once and deploy everywhere
- Stay on top of every type of threat with the industry’s best scanning engines, all running at top speed on our powerful operating system
WatchGuard gives you everything you expect from a firewall, and more. Multi-gigabit packet filtering and transparent proxies mean true, line-speed security inspection on all traffic. You also get Virtual Private Networking (VPN) with the strongest encryption to secure connections from branch offices and mobile users. We always sweat the small stuff.
- Tie security policies to specific users and groups with directory integration
- Stop traffic from dangerous sources with cloud-based reputation services
- Get real-time and historical visibility into what’s happening in your network at every level
- Unique drag-and-drop virtual private networking (VPN)
Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS)
Don’t let malicious activity run amok in your network. WatchGuard’s Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS) lets you Shut. Intrusions. Down. Never leave your network exposed.
- IPS works hand-in-hand with an application-layer content inspection to monitor network traffic and system activities
- Continually updated signatures give you real-time protection from spyware, SQL injections, cross-site scripting, and buffer overflows
- You get full granular control to block network, application, and protocol-based attacks
There’s control and then there’s a stranglehold. You can’t afford to let malicious or inappropriate applications through your defenses, but you don’t want to ding productivity with app controls that are too strict or wide-ranging. WatchGuard gives you highly granular control by category, application, or application sub-function to keep your network flowing and your environment safe. Control over 1,800 web and business applications by category, application, or application sub-function.
- Granular control over social networking applications and their functions, so employees can use Facebook, Twitter, and other important apps for work, not play.
- Ability to select, manage, and report on application usage by user, group, and time of day.
On the web, people can find themselves in a bad place without even trying. WebBlocker’s content and URL filtering lets you control where people on your network go, and protects them (and you) from landing in places they shouldn’t be. Who’s in charge here? Right, that would be you.
- Get broad control (by URL category) and deep (by specific users, groups, domains, or time of day) so you can block for security, productivity, and legal compliance.
- Customize policies to create exception lists for mission-critical access.
- Allow access by users, groups, domains, and time of day requirements to meet specific business and user needs.
Hackers don’t stick to one approach, and neither do we. Our continuously updated signatures identify and block known spyware, viruses, trojans, and blended threats including new variants of known viruses. At the same time, heuristic analysis tracks down suspicious data constructions and actions to make sure unknown viruses don’t slip by.
- Scans all major protocols, including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TCP, SMTP, and POP3 to block all types of malware.
- Optimized for best network performance.
- Works with APT Blocker to catch even zero-day attacks.
Our SpamBlocker is so fast and effective, it can review up to 4 billion messages per day. That could be a lot of spam, but don’t worry.
- Block spam regardless of language, format, or content – even image-based spam that other blockers miss.
- Our patented cloud-based technology is the only effective anti-spam solution for low-footprint UTM appliances.
- Identify and block viral payloads for an additional layer of real-time, anti-virus protection.
Reputation Enabled Defense
Your reputation precedes you and the same goes for websites. Our powerful, cloud-based reputation lookup service protects web users from malicious sites, while dramatically improving web processing overhead. WatchGuard is the only UTM that includes this service, to give you faster, safer web surfing. We thought that’s what you wanted. We’ve got a reputation. We’re okay with that.
- Faster browsing times and greater throughput at the gateway.
- Continuous updates keep current with dynamic web content and changing web conditions.
Step up Your Game: Additional UTM Protection is Worth Every Penny
Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
Sure, mistakes happen, but that doesn’t mean you should leave your company’s crown jewels at risk. WatchGuard’s optional DLP service prevents accidental or malicious data breaches by scanning text and common file types to detect sensitive information. Even if all else fails, you can still prevent data exfiltration. We’ve got your back, no matter what.
- Easily create and update corporate data policies with a predefined library of over 200 rules for 18 countries.
- Establish rules for personally identifiable information, financial and healthcare data, and more.
- Parse data from more than 30 file types including Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and PDFs.
Advanced. Persistent. Threats. Even the name is scary. But stopping them doesn’t have to be. We make it easy to take down the meanest malware and the sneakiest zero-day threats. Our APT Blocker gives you all the power, without the fear of complex implementation rules and it’s all at a fraction of the price you’d expect.
- Optional service works in conjunction with our signature-based antivirus to detect and block advanced malware and zero-day attacks.
- Easy point-and-click configuration even against sophisticated polymorphic threats.
- Instant, single-pane-of-glass visibility into real-time attacks.
Hackers never sleep. Neither does our support team. Your WatchGuard appliance includes a 90-day subscription to our ground-breaking LiveSecurity Service, and you can choose the ongoing service program that meets your needs. It’s like having your very own ninja warrior on call.
- Choose one of four customizable LiveSecurity programs to best fit your needs, budget, and renewal schedule
- Full access to hardware replacement, software updates, security alerts, and a slew of technical resources and tools
- Remote installation services are available (purchased separately).
Experience Superior Commercial Computer Services with Sys Logic Technology Services
If your small business needs commercial computer services that cover all of the possible bases, we can provide you with the IT care you need. We offer complete IT outsourcing to local businesses and regional businesses that help from initial setup to providing on-call support when a crisis arises.
We are East Texas’s most trusted technology services provider and are ready to show your business why! Give us a call at (903) 224-0088 or send an email to Cgoldsmith@syslogic-techsvc.com.