Residential Computer Repair and Support for Laptops, Computers, and Home Networks
Sys Logic provides residential computer repair and support for most devices from Laptops and computers to home networks. We respond quickly and efficiently to resolve service calls. Being a local computer support and services provider ensures you will have access to accountable and honest professionals. You can count on us to respond to your computer repair service requests anywhere within our region.
Computer Services provided include but are not limited to:
- Computer setup: Setting up your computer can be a hassle but it doesn’t have to be. We can help you set up laptops or desktops of any brand to the settings that you prefer. We set up all major brands including but not limited to Lenovo, HP, Dell, ASUS, Toshiba, AMD, Microsoft, Samsung, Lenovo, Philips, Panasonic, Sharp, LG and Apple.
- Computer Internet Security: We live in a time with great technological advancements. Because most of our data is now online, it is also at risk of hackers and data thieves. Our team can protect your data and keep it safe. We’ve secured thousands of computers and can help keep your data safe whether it’s for personal use or your business.
- Computer software repair: This includes but is not limited to disk de-fragmentation, system recovery, checking for errors or computer backup services.
- Printer break/fix: Printers can be among the most difficult pieces of technology to understand. Our team is adept at fixing printers of all makes and models. A broken printer can throw off the day to day business operations. We can fix your printer quickly and efficiently so your business can get back to helping your customers.
- Home network setup and troubleshooting: Whether you’re just setting up your network or need us to troubleshoot we can do both. If you’re a business owner in need of network set up, give us a call!
- Malware and virus removal: Getting a virus or malware can be a frustrating experience. Your computer slows down quite a bit and your personal information is suddenly at risk. We can remove minor and malicious viruses and malware and repair any damaged software at the same time. This includes the pesky trojan viruses.
- Blue screens: Have you ever run into the blue screen of death? These can be caused by both hardware and software issues. There are several ways to fix the blue screen of death and our team knows them all.
- Apple systems: Apple computers and PCs are two different animals. They also take a different type of expertise to fix. While Apple computers are sturdy machines, they can still sometimes break down. Our team can help fix your Apple and get it running like it was brand new again.
- Remote or onsite support: If you’re not able to come to us we can fix your computer using our remote access.
- Data recovery: Have you ever accidentally deleted important files or your favorite family photos? We run into this issue all the time. Sometimes data recovery is needed because of an unexpected hard drive crash. No matter how it happened our team can recover your data and help you take the necessary precautions to prevent it from happening again.
- Data Transfer: If you have a new computer but have thousands of important files on your current one, we can help! Family photos are stored on our computers nowadays. One mistake can results of thousands of lost memories in an instant. Sys Logic will take extra special care to transfer all of your important photos and data to your new machine.
- Computer hardware repair
Areas we provide service to include:
- Wills Point
- Sulphur Springs
- Gun Barrel City
If you have any questions regarding our above services give us a call. If you have a special service request outside of the ones listed above let us know.